Morning pick up from your hotel – Today you will journey through one of the most beautiful National Parks in Scotland, the Trossachs. Following Loch Lomond, we will journey to an ancient coronation site that was once a Fort in the Iron Ages, over 2000 years ago. More recently from 500 AD the site was a royal power centre of Gaelic Kings and possible coronation site that is believed give rise to some of the Mythology in the legend of King Arthur. Take an easy walk to the site where you can tread in the footprints of history, feel a connection with the ancient past as you stand in the actual footprints where ancient Gaelic Kings also planted there feet over 1 and half millennia ago. We will continue our journey through the West Highlands, before dropping you off at one of the finest hotels in the area.
- Discover the beautiful Trossachs National Park
- Visit an Ancient Coronation site going back 1500 years where you will be able to stand in the actual footprints of past Scottish Kings
- See the Bonnie Banks of Loch Lomond
- Luxurious hotel near Oban
- Visit picturesque Oban – Gateway to the Hebrides