Welcome! Taste of Casablanca is eager to show off Moroccan culture and food as experienced by Casablanca locals — in private homes, in Moroccan family-style restaurants, or as street food grabbed on the run while out working or running errands.
Join us in Casablanca for authentic local experiences and in-home culinary activities. We’d love to have you as our guest!
Make the most of one day in Casablanca with a private Full Day Casablanca Tour or Shore Excursion.
Accompanied by a licensed guide and private driver, you’ll enjoy all-inclusive pricing and a personalized itinerary that combines sightseeing with cultural tours and authentic local culinary activities.
You can even select an in-home experience or hammam visit as an add-on!
This all-inclusive 8-hour or longer experience is perfect for those on a port of call visit to Casablanca or for travelers looking for a full day of Casablanca arrival or departure activities.
9:00 a.m. (may request another start time)
5:00 to 5:30 p.m. (can extend with optional activities)
Your full-day Casablanca Shore Excursion or Tour is a personalized cultural and culinary experience that’s always private for the booking group. Your day begins with pick up in a private vehicle at the Casablanca port, your hotel, or other location of your choice. After connecting with your guide and driver, you’ll head over to the famous Hassan II Mosque for a formal tour. Next, you’ll enjoy professionally guided sightseeing that includes Casablanca attractions you help select. See historic sites and neighborhoods, view both Moorish and art deco architecture, visit art museums and artisanal attractions, or get off the beaten path with a coastal drive or neighborhood and market tour. Along the way, your guide will take advantage of opportunities to introduce you to Moroccan food and cultural traditions, highlighted by an authentic lunchtime experience of your choice — a seafood market feast, or a grille-style meal with tagine and assorted grilled meats, or a traditional home-cooked meal hosted by locals. Your full day in Casablanca will wrap up around 5 p.m., or you can extend it with optional activities such as a hammam visit, Moroccan cooking class or dinnertime culinary experience.
– Pricing is all-inclusive. All expenses, admission fees, food costs, and gratuities are included in your final price at checkout. There’s no need to exchange money or make an ATM withdrawal unless you plan to do some shopping.
– You’ll select activities that interest you while booking, but your itinerary remains flexible and your guide will be happy to make adjustments and recommendations.
– You’ll select a lunchtime experience during booking. A Seafood Market Lunch or Traditional Moroccan Grilled Lunch are included in the base pricing; an In-Home Meal with Locals is available as an add-on.
– A luxury hammam experience and dinnertime culinary activities are available as add-ons which extend your private experience into the evening.
– This experience is not fully wheelchair or stroller accessible. Let us know when booking if you need special accommodation or assistance and we’ll work with you to make the tour as accessible as possible.
– Children under age 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
– Please note that we can’t guarantee that high chairs or booster seats will be available for the lunchtime experience.
|Private Tour starting at||$540|
|Each Additional Adult||$145|
|Child (age 3 to 11)||$115|
|Infant (age 2 and under)||Free|