Welcome! Taste of Casablanca is eager to show off Moroccan culture and food as experienced by Casablanca locals — in private homes, in Moroccan family-style restaurants, or as street food grabbed on the run while out working or running errands.
Join us in Casablanca for authentic local experiences and in-home culinary activities. We’d love to have you as our guest!
Pull up your sleeves and learn to prepare an array of traditional dishes at a private Moroccan cooking class in a Casablanca home!
This is a fabulous way to meet locals and learn about Moroccan cooking and culture. Be sure to come with a hearty appetite as you’ll be feasting on the fruits of your labor – a Moroccan family-style meal including two main dishes, several sides, fruit, Moroccan bread, and dessert. A market tour before your class is available as an add-on.
This is a private half-day Moroccan cooking class and meal structured around lunchtime or dinnertime. After welcoming you and getting to know each other, your instructor will describe the menu based on fresh seasonal produce, popular traditional fare, and selections you made during booking. You can be hands-on as much as you like or simply sit back and observe the cooking process while you learn about Moroccan seasoning, key ingredients, Moroccan food traditions and more. This is a relaxed, fun and intimate way to learn authentic Moroccan home cooking. The class concludes by sitting down to the meal you helped prepare.
– Young foodies age 6 and over are welcome to attend with an accompanying adult. We don’t allow children under the age of 6 at cooking classes due to safety issues.
– Please wear closed-toe shoes for your safety and comfort.
– You will be asked about food preferences during booking. This helps us to plan your menu.
– We can accommodate certain dietary restrictions such as vegetarian, gluten-free, dairy-free and nut-free. However, cross-contamination always remains a possibility. Please keep this in mind if you have a serious or life-threatening allergy. If you have other concerns, please contact us before booking to be sure that the class can be adapted to your needs.
– Traveling alone? We’d love to have you! Please select the Solo Participant ticket when booking.
|Child (age 6 to 11)||$75|
|Solo Adult Participant||$160|
|Market Tour (per person)||$20|