Welcome! Taste of Casablanca is eager to show off Moroccan culture and food as experienced by Casablanca locals — in private homes, in Moroccan family-style restaurants, or as street food grabbed on the run while out working or running errands.
Join us in Casablanca for authentic local experiences and in-home culinary activities. We’d love to have you as our guest!
Eat with locals in Casablanca, Morocco! This is your opportunity to experience the pleasures of being an honored guest in a Moroccan home, where a talented home cook will welcome you and serve you a traditional family style meal with all the normal fixings. This will be the main meal of the day, so come hungry.
Lunch 12:30 p.m | Dinner 7:00 p.m.
2:30 p.m. | 9: 00 p.m.
Moroccan hospitality is world famous, and so is the food. You’ll be treated to both from the moment you step foot inside your host’s home for this private culinary experience. Your family style lunch or dinner will include two Moroccan main dishes along with an assortment of salads and sides featuring fresh, seasonal ingredients. Following tradition, Moroccan bread will be served to use in place of utensils, but don’t worry, you’ll have your own place settings if you don’t wish to eat by hand. After the meal sip on glasses of Moroccan mint tea and sample traditional Moroccan cookies.
– This experience may not be wheelchair or stroller accessible due to stairs in some of our hosts’ homes. Please let us know when booking if you need to avoid stairs.
– You will be asked about food and menu preferences during booking. This helps us to plan your menu.
– We can accommodate certain dietary restrictions such as vegetarian, gluten-free, dairy-free and nut-free. However, cross contamination always remains a possibility. Please keep this in mind if you have a serious or life-threatening allergy. If you have other concerns, please contact us before booking to be sure that the meal can be adapted to your needs.
– Traveling alone? We’d love to have you! Please select the Solo Participant option when booking.
– Children under age 18 must be accompanied by an adult.
|Child (age 3 to 11)||$55|
|Infant (age 2 and under)||Free|
|Solo Adult Participant||$120|